– By Dave Cooperstein, senior creative designer and Justin Stichter, Attraction Designer / Project Manager Just as a car needs constant input of gas to go, or a city constant input of energy to light the night, a factory of creativity needs constant input of inspiration. Imagining never-before-conceived roller coasters, unique solutions to animal welfare, or… Continue reading.
– By Dave Cooperstein, senior creative designer July 13, 2018 marked 20 years ago that I started this amazing adventure at PGAV Destinations. And I don’t regret it for a second. Over the past 20 years, I’ve worked with some of the most talented minds in the Themed Entertainment and Attractions industry. They’ve taught me what… Continue reading.
– By Dave Cooperstein, senior creative designer Over the course of one week in March of 2017, I experienced the re-birth of an institution, the start of a new life together, and celebrated a beautiful life well lived. All of the events of that week had a profound effect on me, and all… Continue reading.
– By Dave Cooperstein, senior creative designer If you’ve been following my Top 10 Lessons from SketchUp 3D Basecamp posts so far, and you made it through Lesson #4, then you must be ready for my Top 3 Lessons from Basecamp: #3 – Sharing your knowledge makes the world a better place. This… Continue reading.
– By Dave Cooperstein, senior creative designer If you read my first four Lessons from SketchUp 3D Basecamp, you’re probably waiting with baited breath from some more. So here are Lessons #6 – #4 of the Top 10 Things I Learned at SketchUp 3D Basecamp 2016: #6 – The best tool is the tool… Continue reading.
– By Dave Cooperstein, senior creative designer Back in June 2016, thanks to the incredible PGAV Go! program, I had the opportunity to attend SketchUp 3D Basecamp in Steamboat Springs, Colorado. SketchUp Basecamp is held every two years, to gather hundreds of the world’s most avid users of SketchUp, to share ideas, show… Continue reading.