June 3, 2019 — Jedd Pellerin
– By Jedd Pellerin, project architect Details matter in the design of animal habitats. Even the details that guests will never see because they are buried in a four foot thick concrete slab. Rebar (or reinforcing bar) is a critical component of most modern, reinforced concrete construction. This includes the concrete walls and slabs that are… Continue reading.
May 30, 2019 — Ben Cober
– By Ben Cober, Director of Business Development and Research “Unwelcoming or unfriendly staff.” When it comes to our Destination research, this is often the top complaint guests have when visiting attractions: poor customer service. It’s an incredibly high bar to obtain: Disney’s cast-member training is world-renown for quality, while Hollywood sets (often) unrealistic expectations… Continue reading.
May 27, 2019 — PGAV Destinations
Each year, we honor the men and women who have given their lives while serving their country. These heroes gave the greatest sacrifice to protect what they held most dear, and in hopes of a better future in which they would never witness. As Americans, we recognize this day with patriotic parades of veterans… Continue reading.
May 6, 2019 — Karen Baker
– By Karen Baker, Sr. Director of Marketing and Branding When was the last time you visited another country? Were there times you felt uneasy? Or even unwelcome? On a very basic level, visitors to a country want to feel both safe and welcome. While this seems obvious and straight-forward, not feeling welcome… Continue reading.
May 2, 2019 — Mike Konzen
– By Mike Konzen, Principal and Chair PGAV’s John Wilmas is the Stair Ninja. (More on that in a bit.) He is also a great example of our new generation of leaders at PGAV. John is not an owner, officer, department head, senior creative, or project leader. He is a valued assistant, with responsibilities that… Continue reading.
April 30, 2019 — Ben Cober
– By Ben Cober, Director of Business Development and Research Time and again through our Destinology research, we learn how travelers are always seeking something “authentic:” places where something real happened in history, natural places untouched by human hands, or unique things that couldn’t be done elsewhere. In fact, 80% of travelers cite this as… Continue reading.