December 10, 2019 — Mike Konzen
Make Your Workplace a Forum for Ideas. “Ideas Won’t Keep. Something Must Be Done About Them.”– Alfred North Whitehead What can a chocolatier and a news anchor teach a bunch… Continue reading.
July 18, 2019 — Mike Konzen
– By Mike Konzen, CEO This July we are celebrating America’s space program. Fifty years ago on July 20, 1969, Neal Armstrong became the first human to walk on… Continue reading.
June 12, 2019 — Mike Konzen
– Mike Konzen, Chairman “Today we are in an Experience Economy, with a Transformation Economy hot on its heels. You can stay in the elusory safety of past practices… Continue reading.
December 11, 2018 — April Neal
Hark, the herald retailers sing! It’s time for holiday gifting and wish listing! While Gen.-Z will never know the joy of circling their faves in holiday catalogs, the curated… Continue reading.
December 4, 2018 — Joe Poelzl
By Joe Poelzl, architectural designer Anyone who has ever seen where I sit at work knows that PGAV steadily generates electronic waste. Computers get refreshed here on a regular basis… Continue reading.
February 20, 2018 — PGAV Destinations
PGAV kicked off the new year by asking top attraction managers what trends they were watching in 2018. A multitude of great opportunities are evolving to enhance the guest… Continue reading.
May 16, 2017 — Ben Cober
– By Ben Cober, director of business development and research “The newcomers are just looking for the same thing we are; a place to be free, to stake… Continue reading.
March 28, 2017 — Stacey Ludlum
– By Stacey Ludlum, director of zoo and aquarium planning and design In December, I trekked the Indian Himalayas for two weeks in search of snow leopards with… Continue reading.
December 20, 2016 — Tony Schmidt, Exhibit Designer
– By Tony Schmidt, exhibit designer Darting off for a weekend getaway to places like Pittsburgh, PA to see cultural destinations is the kind of journey that makes… Continue reading.
September 20, 2016 — Teague Peak
– By Teague Peak, architectural designer India (adj.) mystic, exotic, colorful, warm, vibrant, aromatic, enchanting, festive, Bollywood, street food, tuk tuk, kingfisher, etc. The trip was a… Continue reading.