June 18, 2019 — Victoria Gray
By Victoria Gray, Designer It’s 2 a.m. and I have slept for roughly one hour after my second day in Ubud, Bali. I’m trying to will myself awake;… Continue reading.
April 9, 2019 — Mike Konzen
– By Mike Konzen, Chairman “Legacy is not leaving something for people. It’s leaving something in people.” – Peter Strople Want to build a lasting legacy? Believe in those… Continue reading.
April 17, 2018 — Jedd Pellerin
– By Jedd Pellerin, project architect On all of our aquarium projects (like the Georgia Aquarium and St. Louis Aquarium at Union Station) one of the largest, and… Continue reading.
April 19, 2016 — Russell Dow
– By Russell Dow, project manager, senior experiential designer How Skateboard Art and Culture Influenced My Career Path It was a crisp clear spring morning, the humming sound of… Continue reading.
November 24, 2015 — PGAV Destinations
Working with St. Louis website design firm Atomic Dust, our brand new website launched in July 2015, and promptly took first place in Mobile Website in the Business Marketing Association’s annual… Continue reading.
October 20, 2015 — PGAV Destinations
(From left to right: Al Cross, PGAV, VP; Lyda Krewson, PGAV, CFO; Lynn Ott, Growing Green, Exterior/Holiday Manager) This summer, PGAV’s rooftop garden on the 10th floor of its… Continue reading.
February 20, 2014 — Lindsey Evans
– By Lindsey Evans, designer The following is a list of helpful reminders to students as they enter the wonderful season of career fairs. Keep your head up. You’ll… Continue reading.
February 4, 2014 — Stacey Ludlum
– By Stacey Ludlum, director of zoo and aquarium planning and design Below is the third and final of three installments of a recent research report. “Enriching the… Continue reading.
July 16, 2013 — PGAV Destinations
Recent Washington University graduate of the Sam Fox School of Design & Visual Arts Aly Strubberg is the recipient of PGAV Destinations’ first-ever Spot Experiential Scholarship! To learn more about Aly… Continue reading.
April 22, 2013 — Tony Schmidt, Exhibit Designer
– By Tony Schmidt, exhibit designer Imagine your home equipped with a small receiver that intercepts wireless power and then further distributes that power wirelessly to every device… Continue reading.