– By Stacey Ludlum, director of zoo and aquarium planning and design In December, I trekked the Indian Himalayas for two weeks in search of snow leopards with Spanish couple I didn’t know, a tour guide, and five local trackers. It was as cold as you can imagine – reaching temperatures of -35°… Continue reading.
– By Tony Schmidt, exhibit designer Darting off for a weekend getaway to places like Pittsburgh, PA to see cultural destinations is the kind of journey that makes PGAV GO so amazing. “You travel to break away from everyday constraints – the office, the agenda, the schedule, the routine… It’s a world you… Continue reading.
– By Teague Peak, architectural designer India (adj.) mystic, exotic, colorful, warm, vibrant, aromatic, enchanting, festive, Bollywood, street food, tuk tuk, kingfisher, etc. The trip was a rather spontaneous decision; we had kept busy with domestic travel, visiting destinations within the Midwest region. Thanks to the PGAV GO program, we had covered… Continue reading.
– By Katherine Conti, designer I used to be known as the unofficial “PGAV chocolatier.” I spent my weekends immersed in chocolate, testing unique flavor combinations and devising elaborately-themed collections. I would spend hours hunched over sheet pans neatly lined with truffles, painting them with delicate cherry blossoms or shimmering swaths of gold… Continue reading.
– By Russell Dow, project manager, senior experiential designer How Skateboard Art and Culture Influenced My Career Path It was a crisp clear spring morning, the humming sound of wheels on Masonite screamed and I hit the coping. The feeling of landing that trick creates an instant rush – that is skateboarding. I’ve been… Continue reading.
– By Ben Cober, director of business development and research In the weeks following Super Bowl L, the most talked-about advertisement among my network was #Puppymonkeybaby. If you were in the kitchen refilling your plate of nachos during it or simply went and enjoyed the beautiful weather instead of watching the game, here… Continue reading.