December 10, 2019 — Mike Konzen
Make Your Workplace a Forum for Ideas. “Ideas Won’t Keep. Something Must Be Done About Them.”– Alfred North Whitehead What can a chocolatier and a news anchor teach a bunch… Continue reading.
July 18, 2019 — Mike Konzen
– By Mike Konzen, CEO This July we are celebrating America’s space program. Fifty years ago on July 20, 1969, Neal Armstrong became the first human to walk on… Continue reading.
June 12, 2019 — Mike Konzen
– Mike Konzen, Chairman “Today we are in an Experience Economy, with a Transformation Economy hot on its heels. You can stay in the elusory safety of past practices… Continue reading.
May 2, 2019 — Mike Konzen
– By Mike Konzen, Principal and Chair PGAV’s John Wilmas is the Stair Ninja. (More on that in a bit.) He is also a great example of our… Continue reading.
April 9, 2019 — Mike Konzen
– By Mike Konzen, Chairman “Legacy is not leaving something for people. It’s leaving something in people.” – Peter Strople Want to build a lasting legacy? Believe in those… Continue reading.
December 29, 2017 — Mike Konzen
– By Mike Konzen, principal and chair “I have come to believe that a great teacher is a great artist . . . Teaching might even be the greatest of… Continue reading.
August 8, 2017 — Mike Konzen
– By Mike Konzen, principal and chair “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” -Eleanor Roosevelt It’s one of my favorite… Continue reading.
February 3, 2016 — Mike Konzen
– By Mike Konzen, principal and chair There’s an old saying, often attributed to former Speaker of the House Tip O’Neil, that “all politics are local.” He meant… Continue reading.
October 21, 2014 — Mike Konzen
– By Mike Konzen, principal and chair 9% of U.S. adults interact with their cell phones during sex, according to a recent study. Did that crazy statistic get… Continue reading.
September 9, 2014 — Mike Konzen
– By Mike Konzen, principal and chair “I just don’t get bumper cars.” This is what my friend Hannah said as we watched guests at Busch Gardens Williamsburg… Continue reading.